Jonathan is a visual and interactive design professional with 6 years of experience in time sensitive, fast-paced environments. He is passionate about web technologies and the marketing industry. His key strengths lie in his ability to firstly create content for a wide spectrum of digital and print channels and secondly meet aggressive deadlines.
His advanced knowledge and skills with software programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, supplemented by his extensive experience in print production and launching digital projects for government agencies, labels him as a true all-round designer.
Jonathan has experience in content management systems, editorial flow, Agile project management, social media, copywriting, client satisfaction and working with a diverse team of expert in-house writers. At the moment he is looking for a position where he can further enhance an existing strong digital and print production team.
Marketing Material & Product Design
- VET Queensland branding development – Logo, image, and product development for line of promotional merchandise for use across seven regions. (Department of Education and Training)
- Department of Education and Training – Marketing materials and promotional merchandise for the Queensland Training Awards 2015.
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines – Pull-up banners and posters designed for Beef Week 2013.
- Brosnan Golf – Marketing campaigns for Golf World national sporting retailer.
Digital Design & Web Development
- Matthew Dunn (2014) – WordPress site development for journalist portfolio website.
- Department of Education and Training (2015) – iVvy event management experience, applied branding to ticketing, HTML direct email marketing development and registration site design.
- Adam James (2014) – WordPress site development for music themed website.
- Department of Education and Training (2014) – Interactive cloud-based digital publication design, edit and publish of Prep to Year 10 curriculum workbooks and tutor teaching material.
- G&T Magazine (2011) – WordPress site development and e-commerce integration for magazine website.